In light of the current situation we will be taking extra precautions to mitigate the risk and further possible spread of COVID-19.
We will be implementing the following procedures:
* Our Office remains open at this stage however we continue to monitor the situation.
* Clients are encouraged to send their documents to us electronically via email. If necessary the use of passwords on sensitive documents is recommended.
* Documents can be sent to either our practice email firstname.lastname@example.org, or direct to our staff at the following emails: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, and email@example.com.
* Documents can also be dropped into the office and collected from the office. New social distancing laws will be adhered to. We have set up a signing table and drop box inside the office reception for clients to drop their documents into us.
* We have temporarily suspended face to face interviews.
* Interviews will, where possible, be carried out via Phone.
* We can also arrange for interviews to be carried out via other face time. Please call the office to make arrangements if this is your preferred communications method.
* If you must visit our office we would please ask that you do not attend if you have any flu like symptoms or have been in contact with anyone that has also displayed flu like symptoms.
* We will do our best to source hand sanitiser and have available to you when you come to the office and we encourage you to use it. However due to the current short supply we won't always be able to provide sanitiser and would ask that, if possible, you provide and use your own when coming into the office.
* Non-cash payments will be encouraged. Payments can be made via Bank Transfer (details can be found on your Invoice) and Eftpos over the phone.
* In the event that we are required to close the office our staff will be contactable by phone and email during office hours.
Thank you for your understanding and please be assured that we are committed to maintaining & our high level of professionalism and service.
Wishing all our clients and their families continued health from all the team here at DRMS Accountancy.