New Payment Terms:
* We will now require our fees to be paid in full prior to lodgement of Tax Returns with the ATO and completion of any other requested work.
* If a Tax Refund can reasonably be expected we will still offer our 'Pay on Refund' Facility option.
* If you are unable to pay our account in full you will need to enter a payment plan before we can lodge your Tax Return or complete any other engagements.
* For business tax returns we will require an upfront payment equal to 50% of estimated fees prior to commencing work Tax Return. We will let you know the amount due prior to commencing work.
* We will require payment for Activity Statements upon completion.
* The new payment terms are effective 25/03/2020.
* Our normal payment terms apply to invoices issued before 25/03/2020 as do late payment fees as per the terms on the issued invoice.